Friday 27 July 2012

Next Stage looms large

Good Evening All,
I know that it has been almost a month since my last blog but I've been on Holiday again ( Norfolk Broads this time).Its fair to say that it was pretty wet but every day is a good day, wet or dry;the only difference is that when its wet now,I dont have to worry about sorting out peoples flooding problems - I still get a few phone calls every now and then, but I expect that these will reduce when the next telephone directory is published.
Tuesday is my next visit to QE ,Birmingham for the next major foundation reconstruction operation.The first reconstruction in April has settled fairly well but only 2 of the 6 implants are visible so it will be to either expose the other 4 or hide the 2 which are exposed, no doubt I will find out before they put me down ( not literally I hope ).I didn't have a pre-op check this time as my consultant reckoned I've had enough checks over the past few months and he is happy that the weights and exercises I have religiously completed since my first op, has improved my fitness to a fairly decent level. I must admit that there is a part of me that is a little apprehensive but,then again,the team know what they are doing,so I will put my trust in them again.I'll blog again when I get back home.
Kind regards to you all
Chris
p.s. message to Ran and another anonymous commenter - The blog does not allow me to respond to comments but if you want a private chat , my hotmail address is 'chriselkingtonsbs@hotmail.com'

No comments:

Post a Comment